Visa Rules & Regulations
This is to inform our clients that our office is open from Monday to Friday;
- Submission date shall be Monday-Tuesday from – 9:30-12:00pm.
- Appointment date shall be Wednesday-Thursdays from – 9:30am-12: 30pm.
- Collections shall be Friday, from 9:30-4:00pm, for those who lives in Oslo-Norway only, and for our clients who may come from Denmark, Sweden and Finland your passport shall be sent through the post office.
- I understand that I have to meet the embassy to present my passport and submit additional documentation. The requirements are listed in the directorate of immigration websites´hht:/www.embass-norway.org.
- I understand that the application will not be processed until I have submitted all additional documents and am aware that the application may be rejected if necessary documents is lacking or inadequate.
- I understand that South Sudan Immigration Authorities may request relevant information about me or my sponsor from other Government Agencies, in order to process this and future cases pursuant to the Immigration act.
- If I contact the Embassy Consulate/Police/Directorate of Nationality, Passport & Immigration (DNPI) I have to inform them of my full name, date of birth and nationality.
- I am aware that it is a punishable offence to give materially incorrect or misleading information, including omission of information of material significant. In addition to crime charges, or breach of South Sudan penal code may lead to rejection.
Thanks for cooperation.
Head of Visa Section
South Sudan Embassy Oslo – Norway.