Visa & Passports
Please download our visa application form or Fill the online form and follow the steps bellow:
(A) Visa Requirements:
- Fill out the application form above, your guarantor should provide a letter or Note-Verbal that must be sent to The Embassy of the Republic of South-Sudan in Oslo. Your application form to be sent to the Embassy by DHL or postboks if you are outside the Oslo area or bring it to the Embassy your self.
- Recent two (2) passport size photographs according to the sizes “2 inch by 2 inch” as required specification.
- Sign the application form.
- One thousand three hundred (1300) NOK visa fees to be deposited in to the consular account at DNB Bank in Oslo, Norway and add three hundred and fifty (350) NOK for postage. The charges are due to the fluctuation of the exchange rates. This will be reviewed once the exchange rate of NOK to the USD stabilizes.
- Please note that parents who travel with children must provide agreement between mother and father to allow a child to travel with one of them.
- Please note that the embassy does not accept a cheque of any kind, but may accept cash.
- Please note that the Embassy does not issue passport or citizenships for South-Sudanese here in Norway but can issue emergency travelling document for one way only.
- If a person collects the passport, the postage cost will not be required.
- Visa and master card payments are acceptable; please attach a receipt with your passport applications.
- Please make sure the applicant name must show in the receipt as a confirmation of payment/copy of your receipt must be enclosed and attached with the application.
- If you work in South-Sudan, please bring work permit to get multiple visa for three months for those working with UNMISS.
- Visa can be issued within five (5) business days or two weeks if the necessary if the required conditions are not fulfilled.
- Multiple entry visas are granted for Diplomatic passports, Officials and Specials.
- Any request for extension of stay in South-Sudan must be addressed to the Ministry of Interior (Department of Immigration and Passport) in Juba.
- You have to register at the Department of Immigration upon your arrival at Juba International Air port.